Friday, November 30, 2012

Family Night









Because I know that Preston (and John Cole, for that matter) will only experience the true magic and wonder of Christmas for a short time--P asked tonight if that was the REAL Santa--I want to make the most out of this Christmas season :)  So we had a holiday family night out in Jonesboro/Hodge.  About 3 times a year I CRAVE fried fish/hush puppies/french fries....GREASE!  Like I said it's not often but when I do my family is game so we went to the Catfish Inn in Hodge for dinner.  When we were all stuffed--especially John Cole who consumed at least 7 popcorn shrimp, 10 or so fries, probably half a hush puppy AND ice cream--we headed to J-town to see the lights and Santa. What a surprise to also find the pony and carriage ride too!  All in all we had fun, boys are tired and another to do is marked off my Christmas list :)  Hope you are getting into the spirit......

**SANTA report***
John Cole was not at all afraid of Santa!  YAY! Now, I say that and he will prolly scream next time but he was quite intrigued with his beard tonight.  Preston came up with a NEW WANT tonight..a remote control boat? ? ? ?   Maybe Santa is going to wait and see if that request comes up again....more later...

No comments: