Friday, May 18, 2012

SciPort Playdate











I posted early in the Spring that Cullen was supposed to join Preston for his Slip-n-Slide playdate, but since he was under the weather he did not make it.  Preston has talked about a playdate with Cullen nearly everyday since :)  Today was our playdate!

Gran-Gran was gracious enough to keep John Cole so I could go full out at SciPort with these big boys. They were absolute GEMS!  I can only hope they had as much fun as I did :)  It was a little crowded today before lunch, but a sweet man told us we could go to the kiddie area which they had completely blocked off from the big kids so we had the place to ourselves....perfect!  And, we ALL enjoyed our Counter Culture lunch.  We also saw the IMAX film "Born to be Wild" which was super cute.  I recommend it if you are in the area. 

Hope you have a great weekend!  More later :)

No comments: