Saturday, December 10, 2011

Breakfast with Santa






I didn't get many pictures this morning, and because Bart and Joanna were parenting Preston I spent most of my time at Breakfast with Santa actually eating breakfast :) I am sure that Allison got a GREAT picture, but I snuck a few myself and I love this one of Preston nailing down with Santa that he STILL wants a monster truck. Glad to get John Cole and Aiden together for the first time for a photo-op...he is just adorable! K-K went with me and her help was much appreciated--she was in charge of helping Preston "write" his letter to Santa--Thanks K-K! This is such a sweet time in my life, and I feel SO BLESSED to be able to make these memories with my sweet boys....Merry Merry!

PS--As I type I am being serenaded by Preston with his new fav Christmas tune, 'I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.' Too funny :)