Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Bash







It was such a treat to be invited to Becky and Hunter's today for a little Memorial Day celebration! I will have to say the Smiths are just fabulous hosts, and everyone had a great time. I did not lug the Canon to the party, just took a couple of shots on my phone, but I think you can get the idea that P and all the kids had so much fun not only in the pool but especially with the cool water toys. Preston was living it up--catching air going down the waterslide and playing with the big boys--he was exhausted! I got him down tonight with just one book and that NEVER happens. Hunter wanted to attempt a group shot of ALL the kiddos, and I got one, but I thought this shot taken when the kids were still in motion was funnier :) Happy Memorial Day everyone!

No comments: