Friday, May 20, 2011

Safari time!








There are SO MANY reasons Jeff and I are so grateful for being able to call Ruston home, but one of the most important is that we are so close to both of our families and are able to spend so much time together. I really can't fathom only seeing my Mom at Christmas and Thanksgiving!! My mom took these pics yesterday when she, Pop and Preston headed out to the Gone Wild Safari in Tioga. Tioga is near Alexandria and very close where my grandparents live (in Ball). So, Nana and Pop were gracious enough to keep Preston all day while Mommy gave people their medicine :) Hope you enjoy the pics--it sure looks like a fun time! I also included the pic of him swinging on the front porch swing at my grandparents. Oh, the hours Kendal and I swung on that swing.....Happy Weekend!

No comments: