Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pajama Day!





Can I just say that I love preschool??? I don't know who gets more excited when we receive our monthly calendar of events--me or Preston :) This week is "Bear Week" and we bring our teddy bear to school everyday. They must learn something about hibernation (P never tells me what they learn, so I am just guessing!) because today is Pajama Day! Now, it is 70 degrees outside, and I did my best to discourage these POLAR FLEECE jammies, but since they have a bear on them P insisted on wearing them. I pick my battles. At least he won't catch cold!!

Hope you are doing well and enjoying our mini-Spring in Louisiana! I am not convinced that we can't still get snow...so don't put up your sweaters just yet :) Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

The Dugdale Family said...

Love his jammies!!! Bear week is so cute and fun :)