Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fun at the Fair....and a Milestone!








It has become a tradtion, I guess, for Tech to have a little "fair" come to town on the night of out playing Fresno for us to bid "FAIRwell to Fresno!" Nana and Pop came to town yesterday and went with Jeff to the little rides while I stayed home with John Cole. We then met up with K-K and Kevin at Fox's for a family meal, then all headed to the TAC to cheer on the Techsters. It was a great time--but I don't know that the cool damp air hasn't exacerbated Preston's little runny nose into something more serious. I guess I will soon see when he wakes up....but all in all it was a fun family night!

AND--the milestone is....drumroll please...JOHN COLE IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! Jeff and I are just waking up from our FOURTH consecutive night of sleep, and I am thinking four nights in a row is not a fluke. It's a good thing it's time for John Cole to sleep upstairs, because he is growing gangbusters and is about to outgrow his little cradle he's been sleeping in downstairs. So, wish us luck tonight as we try out the crib....think we will be fine :)

We have no SuperBowl plans whatsoever. I am still on this BodyBack program--which I can not say enough positive things about, even if you only have a small amount of weight to lose it is fun and worth it--and we don't have a TV watching house the way our furniture is set up. Sooo, I guess we will just be hanging out at home watching the game/commercials. The commercials are definitely my favorite part anyway :)

Have a great day!

No comments: