Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mardi Gras Memories





Well, it's Sunday night and I am tired from a late night and workday, but I wanted to blog before bed these Mardi Gras memories....

Jeff and I enjoyed our time at the Krewe of Allegro Ball last night. We've been going to this event for as long as I can remember --think sitting at the "Bank One" table--and although it is pretty predictable it is a fun event that the Civic Symphony puts on and I am glad we went out to support it. Thanks for meeting up with us Katie and Lance, and for giving me inspiration to give the Bistro a try for dinner soon because those appetizers were delicious :) The Parkers were home in bed by the time SNL started...even though the party wasn't over until midnight...but we had a good time!

We took home a couple of masks, beads and little beaded necktie and they of course were a big hit with Preston. These shots were the best I got...but he was hilarious this morning with his cries of "Throw me something MISTA!"

I'm calling it a night after a workday--have another coming up tommorrow--but it was a good one so no complaints from me! Hope you all have a great week and Laissez les bon temps rouler!

No comments: