Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fun with Fireworks






Happy New Year everyone! I don't have pics from our New Years Eve celebration last night at the Hunts...but let me just say Nancy outdid even herself and I good time was had by all!

I ran to Dillards this morning for the extra 50% off sale prices sale, and by the time I got there around 11:00 it was pretty picked over as the store had opened at 8:00 today for the big event. I'll know to get there earlier next time--as the deals were pretty good. My biggest purchase was a Jessica Simpson zebra print carry-on that will be perfect for our trip to Europe in June...

Yes..you read that right. Jeff and I will have been married 10 years in June and we just this week officially booked our flights to and from Barcelona as we are taking a week long Mediteranean cruise! We can not WAIT and are so grateful our families are going to keep the boys so that we can have this time together :)

But for today, after Dillards I spent the day at Creeks Edge, and Jeff got some deep discounted fireworks that we enjoyed tonight. Preston is still not quite sure about them, and I just love that he is so cautious. He wanted to be at least 10 feet away from the bottle rockets....

more later....

No comments: