Saturday, January 14, 2012

Birthdaypalooza!









What a fun morning! Before I type another word I have to thank my sister for graciously OFFERING to keep John Cole while Preston and I attended two birthday parties this morning. (Daddy is at the duck camp--he says he's not having much luck...) THANK YOU KENDAL! You name it-it's going around out there so I really was glad my sweet John Cole was cuddled up with his aunt. Sorry he was fussy, K, he has been fussy since we got home but I think I just got him down....

Preston and I started out at sweet Sage Tolar's painting party at Buffy Walker's studio downtown. LOVED our time...and I will admit I got a bit of a kick "helping" Preston with his puppy dog. He did well, though, and I thought he stayed on task as well as can be expected when you give a 3 year-old boy a paintbrush.

Next we attended Jack Byrnes' bash held at the Party Galaxy. Didn't get a good picture of Jack but he was enjoying himself, that's for sure! I don't have to tell you what kind of time Preston had. Of course he was drenched in sweat when we left--no worries he got his exercise today. He enjoyed getting to play with Sam Hartwell as they aren't at the same school this year so they haven't been together much. He and Sam have a cute little friendship and I really like to watch them play.

All in all it was a good day. I decided not to put P down for a nap when we got home at 1:30 thinking his staying up would ensure an early bedtime tonight. Keep your fingers crossed for me as I am pretty tired from Body Back and getting up with a newborn....

Happy Weekend!

No comments: