Thursday, August 11, 2011

Clean TEETH!






This post is in honor of POP! Preston was such a BIG boy at his first trip to the dental office today. Pop has requested that he not be Preston's dentist, and I totally understand why. Turns out, though, that Preston had so much fun today I don't think he would have been a challenging toddler patient :) These pictures are actually staged, as Amanda requested I not be in the room for the actual cleaning, but she said he was very well-behaved! Mrs. Amanda is actually a friend of mine and I really respect her as a hygenist. She said that Mommy and Daddy are doing a good job with our brushing, although he did have some tartar build-up on the fronts of his teeth. That is weird because I thought that's where I was doing the best job? Who knows--at least I know where I need to improve.....more later....

No comments: