Saturday, August 20, 2011

3rd Birthday Party









We didn't get a ton of pictures this morning, and even with my fancy camera a LOT of the images are blurry because all of the kids were constantly in motion :) We did get a few cute ones, though, that I wanted to share. The party went well at the Party Galaxy this morning (I think!) and all of the kids were sweaty and exhausted when they left. Preston enjoyed jumping, his racetrack cake and mostly his chocolate ice cream. My favorite pic is when he is making his "silly face." We opened gifts when we got home, and I can't tell you how blessed this little boy is. Thanks to all of you for helping us celebrate and we hope we can celebrate many more with you! Also, thanks to Nana for coming early and helping me decorate. And, of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little man!

No comments: