Saturday, November 13, 2010

Prayers Needed




If you follow this blog regularly, you know I don't often make prayer requests, but I am making one tonight. My grandfater, who has always been my PaPa, had a 4-wheeler accident almost 2 weeks ago and is still in the hospital with some complications from the accident AND from being 85 years old with congestive heart failure. He has not been doing well but selfishly I am hopeful he will make a full recovery!!

After searching through a good many old pictures tonight, I had trouble finding any of JUST Papa but I did find this one of him and my second cousin Read (his great-grandson.) Looks like they are playing cowboy and Papa is being a good sport :) Something funny to share is that I don't think Papa likes the name "Preston," as he has always called my son "Luke" (chuckle..). He is an amazing man, so very smart and continues to be sharp as a TACK. He is the patriarch of our family and I can't put into words how much I love and respect him. Papa would never want to put anyone out but he could really use your help. I am asking that you pray he gets well enough to go into a rehab facility, as you all know that laying in a hospital bed is not good for anyone. Love and THANKS!

3 comments:

Halls said...

Sending some big prayers your way!!! Thinking of you!

The Tylers said...

Praying for all involved! Hoping Preston is doing better as well. Hugs!

Lollipop Lips said...

Praying for you Papa!