Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January FUN!








Well, January has come and gone and I am BEYOND grateful we are healthy and happy and all doing great!  I am also NOT sad that duck season is over.....

It has been both unseasonably cold and unseasonably warm so we have done our best to be outside on the warm days and curled up on the cold ones.  Mid-month Nana and Pop were gracious to keep the boys so Mommy and Daddy could have some grown up time in New Orleans and we had a blast!  Missed those boys though.  It will be there turn next time!

The tooth fairy came to visit us again.  Preston pulled his second tooth AT SCHOOL BY HIMSELF and was so proud!  John Cole has just really been having fun at MDO and just loves his teacher so.

Had a little girl party last Saturday for my friend Valerie as she welcomed her precious #3 "Nola" into the world around Christmas.  We had a great turnout and I really enjoyed using all my pretties and my dining room.  And of course we go to a lot of bball games...HOPE WE MAKE IT TO THE BIG DANCE!

Last but not least P has really been doing well at school and we both had fun at his 100 days party and school expo this month.  At his expo I was so proud as he played the piano in front of his classmates recital style.  He didn't want me to play with him though :(  He's really maturing lately and it's kinda hard on this mama....

Hope you are all doing well and staying warm....more later....

No comments: