Saturday, October 12, 2013

Friday at the Revel






Sooooo, I have a special spot in my dining room that I have my heart set on "matching" pics of the boys taken at the same location in the same white Feltman.  Preston's pic at Cowen in Shreveport was taken when he was 18 months old.  I have been trying about that long to line up weather/wellness/schedules to have John Cole's done and Friday it FINALLY worked out. In addition to THAT, I had scheduled a pumpkin patch session for both of them for Friday morning at 8:20. So, I decided since I would be have to drop P off late and rush from Shreve to get him at 3:00 that he would just skip school Friday. GASP!  I'm such a rule breaker.  His teacher was cool with it.  He's doing GREAT in school...

Skipping school might not be the best trend to start...but we all had a fun.  Now it was HOT!  I repeat, it was HOT!  But we made the most of it and enjoyed ourselves.  So glad we got to spend this fun day together.....

No comments: