Monday, July 9, 2012

Take me out to the ballgame...





I'm up by myself this morning getting these posted while all the boys are still asleep :)  P and Jeff got in around 1:00 last night after a quick trip to Dallas for the Rangers game.  It was Preston's first time to see a Major League game....and I don't know that watched much baseball....but I can tell from the pictures he had a great time!

Now, off to lay down the drop cloth so we can hopefully start laying tile today.  Yes, my Master Shower is having to be partially re-tiled becuase we had a overflowing drip pan under the shower floor.  It was BAD :( Basically what was a sheetrock wall on one side of the shower has to be ripped out and replaced with tile......but it's not THAT much so I REALLY hope to be done this week.  I just have to keep the kids out of the house and that is a challenge!

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: