Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Tale of Two Children...
















































It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.


Preston has had a magnificent day! He has been with his grandparents since Thursday afternoon, and went to Shreveport this morning to see his cousin Madison play soccer. He then hit the Trinity Easter Egg Hunt and then practiced a little t-ball with Daddy. A good day.


Sweet baby John Cole and I spent 2 1/2 HOURS at the Green Clinic this morning at their Saturday clinic. He has been snotty for two weeks, but when I looked into his little eyes this morning I knew something was wrong. Sure enough, he has a double ear infection. I certainly hope this does not become a pattern, but since I firmly believe ear problems are usually anatomical, I fear it is...


But, ending on a positive note, Jeff and I had such a great time at Jerry Seinfield Thursday night. We also very much enjoyed our overnight stay in Shreveport and our time together Friday. Thanks so much family for keeping our boys!!


Happy Spring!








No comments: