Wednesday, November 2, 2011

35 weeks




It seems like time has flown by, and at the same time it feels like it has taken forever, but John Cole is 35 weeks today and I think this last picture of him just may get me through these last four (gasp!) weeks. Aren't his chubby little cheeks just THE CUTEST? He is weighing in at a whopping 5.5 lbs, and measures right on track except for an exceptionally long femur. Looks like he is going to be right around 7.5 lbs and be long just like his big brother. (Preston was 21 3/4 inches at birth!) John Cole is the picture of health, and so am I with the ONLY thing even mentioned that is not just ideal is that he is sunny side up. I am really hoping he decides to turn, but if you could have seen (or could feel) how tightly he is squished way down low I don't know how that would be possible. BUT, Dr. LeBleu assures me she can flip him....TMI for some of you out there possibly..sorry!

I am looking forward to the cold front coming in tommorrow, except for the fact that my maternity winter options are VERY limited!! And I REFUSE to buy one more article of clothing that is "maternity" so you may just see me wrapped up in a scarf :) Hope all is well with you and yours and enjoy your extra hour of sleep this weekend!!

No comments: