Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast







It is a definite certainty that Nana and I were looking much more forward to Preston's Thanksgiving Feast today than he was, but I think he had a pretty great time! It was very special to see him in what was really his first "production" and to see all of the other precious children joining in the fun. By the time Nana and I left him at 11:30 or so he was already EXHAUSTED, and he did NOT take a nap, but tired (i.e. unpleasant) mood and all I was so proud of him....more later...

***Pregnancy Update**
This may be TMI but I am assuming that you are a friend if you are reading this blog, so hopefully you won't mind :) Went to OB yesterday and I am 2cm dilated and 60% effaced...which makes the constant contractions I was having this weekend make SENSE! Still having them..and feeling like John Cole will be here literally any day now. Please keep baby and me in your prayers--especially baby!!

No comments: