Monday, November 28, 2011

First Days






Aside from some nursing issues on Saturday--that thankfully for the most part have subsided--we have had a wonderful first few days at home with both Preston and John Cole! I did get a taste of my new life this morning as BOTH sets of cradle/bed sheets had to be changed this morning, but you know, I can handle it. John Cole continues to be a very easy baby, letting out a little YELP! when he needs some attention, and Preston is just the best at being big brother. Of course, it helps that he gets a present almost DAILY for being a big brother...but if spoiling him a little bit gets us through then I am ok with that :) I am so grateful for Jeff's help this week--couldn't have done it without him that's for sure--but I think he was READY to go to work this morning.....

This cool weather is kind of nice if you ask me...perfect to be snuggled up at home with my boys...more later....

No comments: