Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun Friday with Friends





Please excuse the quality of these iPhone pics, but I wanted to document our fun day spent in Shreveport today with friends! We started off our morning with a visit to baby Hayden James Horvath, born to Leslie and Ryan just 8 days ago! Leslie looked WONDERFUL and baby Hayden slept our entire hour long visit. I am so excited that Leslie is back in Shreveport as she has been in Dallas the past couple of years--hope to make some playdates for John Cole and Hayden in the future. Preston was ALL ABOUT holding the baby, and this picture just makes my heart leap when I think that in a few short weeks he will be holding his baby brother :)

After a couple of quick errands we then headed to my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant--Tacomania--to meet up with Lindsay and Caroline Smith. We had originally planned on meeting at Chick-fil-A, but Lindsay has heard through the mommy grapevine that there is a nasty stomach bug that seems to show up after a trip to the Shreveport Chick-fil-A :( Just thought I would share that just in case anyone was planning a trip any time soon....I digress. Lindsay and I had a great lunch and visit, and Preston and Caroline really had fun! Now, they barely ate, but what can you do? We made a quick trip to Ellis then headed back to Ruston. All in all it was a perfect day!

Isn't this weather beautiful? Can't wait for some football weather tommorrow night! Have a great weekend and GO DAWGS!

No comments: