Friday, July 29, 2011

We're Off to See the Wizard!






It was very fun last night to share in Preston's first live theater experience!! His great Aunt Kristy (my Dad's siter, we favor, don't you think?) called and got our opening night, second row, aisle seat tickets the day they went on sale I think :) We me up with her at Chick-fil-A Cow for a quick bite before the show, and then settled in. They did not allow photography, so I could only sneak a couple of shots of the players getting their accolades...but I will have to say I was very impressed with the show. Preston watched the entire performace with the utmost attention being paid to every detail and the absolute best behavior I have seen him exibit in a theater to this date. So glad to have arrived at this milestone! I also am VERY happy to say we made our first out-of-town trip in undies last night and Preston continues to go without accident!!! He also just woke up from his first no-pullup nap and is dry as he can be--YIPPEE!! Now, I am by no means an expert at parenting, but all of that they say about kids will potty train when they are good and ready, it's TRUE! I digress. Going to make it an early night around here so we can leave bright and early for Canton in the morning...Happy Weekend!

No comments: