Saturday, June 18, 2011

My name is Shelley...






and I REALLY like kids clothes!!

My fist step is admitting I might have a little problem when it comes to how much I love to purchase clothes for Preston--and baby on the way :) I am SO crazy that I drove to Shreveport and spent money on an ultrasound (which I have EVERY time I go to the Dr. for essentially "free") just to see if there was any way I could know what I was having before driving to Natchez for the Kelly's Kids Warehouse Sale today. (Ok, other reasons than just Kelly's Kids but it was the main one !) Soooo, since the ultrasound technician could not pinpoint the sex-basically there is a boy part there but she's not sure if it is sticking around or not-I could not justify going CRAZY one way or other even though the prices today were VERY good. BUT, I did get a couple of things....

I purchased a cute little coordinating blue/brown set IF baby Parker is a John Cole to wear FIRST THING--the little brown corduroy shorts are TINY. Also, I purchased a coordinating searsucker pants/girls outfit for next Summer IF baby Parker is a Vivian. (Joanna, this baby girl outfit would work for you I think and I will give it to you if I don't need it!!) Of course, I bought a few things for Preston, and am going to have to eat my words with a couple of things I bought. You see, I thought I was done with longalls for Preston, but I fell in love with a couple today and he's just gonna have to undo the buttons on the top and go to the potty like he's got on overalls because they were too cute to pass up. AND, for $5.99, I can monogram them and have a neat custom outfit for CHEAP. That is, unless baby Parker is John Cole and I don't want to go too terribly monogram crazy......decisions, decisions.....

I am BEAT from my long morning--don't know why but it is super tiring to fight that crowd--but it was worth it!!! Happy Father's Day weekend everyone!!

No comments: