Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MDO Egg Hunt-Mrs. Velissa's class









It was so incredibly generous of Jana Beck to host Preston's MDO class Easter Egg hunt this morning! All of the kids had a blast, and I really enjoyed seeing their interaction together. Funny pics I included are Preston trying to get Georgia to hold the ducky--she was not interested :) I also can't help but crack up at George and Preston in their Mommies' sunglasses. And, the picture is not the best but I LOVED the shot of Preston handing the ducky to his teacher Mrs. Velissa. She has been with him since he was barely one and he has really gotten attached to her. No one will be surprised that Preston ate ALL of the candy in his eggs--well, except for what was completely melted that I managed to get away. But he did have a LOT! Oh well, it's only once a year....

1 comment:

The Dugdale Family said...

So cute! Love the pictures....I hate that I didn't manage to get any good ones