Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kendal's Coffee









This is just a VERY small sampling of the pictures that were taken this morning at Kendal's coffee in Winnfield. Many thanks to Kristy for being the photographer--you did a great job! And don't worry Mom and K, I'll send them all to you soon! It was fun seeing some old faces and some new ones. It was so nice of Kevins' Mom, Joan, to come down and we had not officially met before today. She was just so nice and I am happy for Kendal for having such a sweet mom-in-law. After the coffee Mom had us over for a yummy lunch then I headed home to see my boys. We all went out tonight to see "RIO" and I am elated to report PRESTON SAT THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE! Did not get out of his chair one time...I can't believe it. The Easter Bunny is certainly coming tonight :) After I get his stuff out I am about to call it a night because I have to be at church at 7:50 to sing in BOTH services in the AM...and yes that means I hear the sermon TWICE! But what a great one to hear because our Lord and Saviour is RISEN! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: