Friday, August 27, 2010

Kindermusik Fun!






















As you can imagine, it has become EXTREMELY difficult to get a good picture of Preston these days. He is never still and my camera is pretty slow...maybe I can get a new one for my birthday :)

I just wanted to document our first Kindermusik class this morning. Preston and I will go every Friday this fall--last class is second week in December, I think. I have heard from other mommies how much their kids love it and Preston REALLY did. His favorite by far was the drum, but I was so impressed by how Mrs. Pam had them all following her instructions to a T. He would even CLEAN UP after each activity--that's why I included that picture! I can't wait to see what is in store for the next weeks, and really hope Preston picks up just an interest in music that can be cultivated later on...

PS-Isn't the picture where he is "dusting" funny? When Mrs. Pam said to go dust the chair Preston knew exactly what to do :)

No comments: