Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!


This one will be quick but I just wanted to let everyone know The Parker Family is still here! We are plenty busy, for sure, just not a lot of pics to share and we have been spending A LOT of time at the pool...
I did want to take this opportunity to thank all of the Fathers that have influenced both Jeff and my life. You see, I am pretty sure we both think there is no way we can do as well at providing and being an example as both our Fathers have done. All I can say is that I am eternally grateful, and count my blessings for the many generations before me who have laid the foundation for my life. I can only HOPE to continue the rich tradition of Love and Christ into which I was priviledged to have been born.
All our best to all you Dads out there!

No comments: