Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Summer Day





Since Mother's Day Out has been on a break these last weeks, there have been a lot of opportunites for Preston and I to spend QT together! We had a fun-filled day yesterday, and I just wanted to share some pics.
Because Preston is usually at MDO on Thursdays, I was excited to take him to story time at the public library. I didn't get a good shot in story time, but I did snap one of the impressive block tower he made before it got started. Maybe he will be a Survivor competitor one day.. those are some impressive stacking skills...
Then, after lunch and a LONG power nap, we headed to Shreveport to pick up his portrait that was FINALLY ready at Cowen. Well, it turns out that Nana and Pop were also in town, so after some shopping and Chick-fil-A, we all headed out to the duck pond. Preston had a BLAST!! You should have seen us all chasing after those ducks..I would bet it was pretty funny :) Needless to say, bedtime went off without a hitch, and we are now concentrating on getting ready for Daddy to come home TONIGHT! HOORAY! More later....

No comments: