Sunday, May 16, 2010

Down by the Cool of the Pool......




It was really hard for me to pick just a few pictures to post from the Parker Family trip to the Squire Creek pool today! We had a great time, and Preston was MUCH easier this year than last. Don't get me wrong, he is still supervised every SECOND, but with his swim shoes and his floaties I am not just a nervous wreck the WHOLE time :)
Some of you may think I am cruel, but I have not gotten Preston an ICEE until today. I mean, he just started drinking from a sippy cup a few short months ago....but let me tell you he figured out the peach ICEE like a CHAMP! And I know you would not be surprised he drank every last drop of it. I hope I have not set up a dangerous precedent for EVERY trip to the pool....
Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: