Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who Dat callin' those SAINTS the "Aints?"


















Although I will admit that I have watched a little more Saints football this year than I normally do, I can say that I do remember a time in the not so distant past that I did watch them when they were more aptly described as the "AINTS!" We always watched the Saints at home growing up, and I knew what "Who Dat?" was short for when I was a little girl :) So, because they were so spectacular this year--and I really admire Drew Brees-I got INTO the Saints histeria!!! We went to a SuperBowl party at Squire Creek and Nana and Pops were able to join us. The food was great and we had a really good time. It's too bad that Preston couldn't enjoy the party, adults only were allowed, but I am sure he will be a little Saints fan really soon :)

No comments: