Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My little stinker!


Now, I'm not saying there hasn't been ANY crying, or that EVERYTHING healthy offered at mealtime has been devoured, but it has been such a GREAT few days with Preston since we got back from vacation! He has been really clingy, but I haven't really minded much because I have wanted to cuddle :) I did not mention in the earlier post that Preston made his first trip to the ER while we were gone for a cut on his forehead from tripping and hitting a brick patio head on--no big deal but I KNOW it was very hard for Nana and Pop :( Thankfully, it looks as if there won't be a scar....
I took this picture this afternoon after we got home from MDO....he was quite proud of himself for not only tipping the hamper but crawling on top as you can see. It is always scary when things get a little too quiet......

No comments: