Monday, October 26, 2009

Shopping in Dallas














Nana, Aunt K-K, and I had a great time shopping in Dallas last weekend! My major purchase was from the Fabric Factory---I have already started making plans for Preston's "big boy room!" Ok, I am a planner. There are worse things to be :) And just wait, it is going to be REALLY cute!!

Actually, the most eventful thing that happened last weekend was that Preston had a NASTY run in with the coffee table Friday morning. I can not bring myself to post a picture, and quite frankly try to block it out. IT IS REALLY BAD. However, I took him to the Dr. and he is going to be FINE.

Many thanks to Jeff for being such a great Daddy. It was really nice-not to get away per se-but to spend time with my sweet Mom and Sister.

Hope you are having a great week!!!

No comments: