Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I still haven't found what I'm looking for.......





but we had fun trying! Jeff and I GREATLY enjoyed our quick getaway to Dallas to go see U2. We left early Monday morning, and got to Dallas around lunch. We did some shopping then headed to our neat room at the W downtown. When we pulled in, we noticed a crowd next door at the American Airlines Center. Well, you know me, I had to go see what was going on--and OPRAH was there. We had to wait about 20 minutes to see her...but it was worth it (well, maybe not to Jeff, but he was a good sport!) Anyway, we then met up with our friends and took a stretch Hummer to the new Dallas Cowboy stadium. Y'all, it is SO pretty inside. I really hope that people use manners and good sense and that it stays nice..it would be a shame for that nice of a place to get gross...I digress. Anyway, the opening act was Muse and they were awesome. (Probably their most famous song is "Super Sonic Black Hole"--heard of them?) Then, U2 rocked the house. They played some old, some new, and they just ROCKED. We headed back after sleeping in and a trip to the gym this morning, and were so grateful for our traveling safety--the rain was BAD! Anyway, thanks again to Resa for her help so we could make this trip. Stay dry :)

No comments: