Sunday, September 6, 2009

You win some, you lose some.....




Well, it certainly was not the outcome that we all had hoped for, but Jeff and I had a great time this weekend on our trip to Auburn, AL! We really appreciated Resa keeping Preston--he's not quite ready for an away game just yet.....
It is really fun going to away games, because the crowd really gets into the game. (OK, maybe sometimes I go a little overboard!) It was also great to see friends and family at the tailgate--some we see a lot and some we don't! All in all, we are tired of being in the car but are very glad we made the trip :)
I will close with a word of advice: Make sure you know where you are headed when you leave the stadium after an Auburn game!!! Jeff and I thought we knew exactly where the car was, but we were both very wrong. Needless to say, I got my exercise that night on our LONG trek to our car!!! Travelling wouldn't be fun without things like that happening, though...

No comments: