Friday, September 11, 2009

Up With Downs



As most of you already know, Jeff and I lost a baby girl before she was born in the Spring of 2007 to a very severe case of Downs syndrome. For this reason, and of course others, we will always hold this cause near and dear to our hearts. One of my good friends, Jana Beck, has a PRECIOUS one-year old son named Bailey Jack, and she is raising money for Up With Downs' yearly fundraiser--the Buddy Walk. This is not a sales pitch by any means, but I wanted to get the word out to as many people as possible so we can help Bailey Jack reach his goal. The link to his page is:

http://www.firstgiving.com/baileyjack

As for Preston Luke, he has had a little cold this week, and has been unusually fussy, so I am taking him in for an ear check this afternoon...keep your fingers crossed!!

Oh, and one last thing. I am going to copy Suzanne and advertise for Same Monnogramming. I ordered this t-shirt for Preston...isn't it ADORABLE?? GO TECH BULLDOGS!


Love to all!

No comments: