Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mrs. Donna's Christmas Party






I know I am a little partial, but I think Mrs. Donna's class Christmas party this morning was a HUGE success!  When I found out today was going to be Polar Express day and the kids would be in their jammies, I thought it would be cute for the kids to have a breakfast party in the morning.  (AND, selfishly I was hoping they could NAP this afternoon....) So, first thing this morning we started off with an ornament craft that I think turned out well.  The HIGHLIGHT of the party came next:  Elf Snowflake came all the way from the North Pole to read "Elf on the Shelf" and "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell"  (P's fav) to the kids. Snowflake also handed out goodie bags and took last minute requests to Santa.  Lastly, the kids enjoyed their party fare and were ready to watch the Polar Express when I left.  Preston gave me a HUGE kiss on the cheek when it was time for me to go--don't get these that much anymore--so I think that means he had fun.  Many thanks to Nana for coming to help out and to April McGuirt for coordinating "Snowflake."  More Christmas fun later....don't blow away!

No comments: