Friday, December 14, 2012

Fun Friday






I have had just the best Friday with my little guys!  John Cole and I had a great day at home and out and about...he even let me hold him while I got my eyebrows waxed!!!  Now, that's a good baby :)  After we picked P up from school we headed home for a change into festive attire and then attended the press conference for Tech's new head coach.  I was not able to hear the entire thing--because John Cole was quite talkative so I had to walk out with him--but what I do know is that some people were sort of giving him a hard time being that we hired him after he was fired by another University.  My thoughts on that are this--we've got to get behind him and look forward!  Go DAWGS!  We said goodbye to Daddy then as he was heading to MerRouge.

After that my two main squeezes accompanied me to Wendy's for a quick (EARLY, ha!) dinner then we headed to Railroad Park to hear the LPECC sing Christmas songs.  It was sprinkling and we parked pretty far away so it was an adventure but so much fun.  Preston did a great job and was really into it--sometimes I could hear just his little voice in the sea of all of these children.  John Cole very much enjoyed the performance and was entertaining the audience with his stroller rocking to the beat.  Love this picture of Preston and his friends Remy and Max.  I got this picture by bribing Preston with candy.  Yep, I did that.....

Hope you all have a great weekend!  

No comments: