Saturday, April 7, 2012

Egg Hunting










































































We have done some Easter egg hunting this year, that I can say! Yesterday, I took the boys out to the Neal's for the Temple egg hunt and it was a blast. I didn't get any pics because I did not have an extra hand, but it was fun and I was thankful for the generous invite :)


Today, Jeff joined us out at Squire Creek for their big event and it was a great time! Preston and John Cole both enjoyed themselves and were excited to see their friends. I was super proud of Preston when he shared some of his eggs with a little man who was just toddling. He may be a little wound up but my sweet P has a really big heart :)


Hope you are having a good Easter weekend! I am happy to report that after a nights sleep, Levaquin and Prednisone, I seem to finally be getting over my sinus infection. I got said sinus infection all the while taking an antihistamine, Singulair AND using a steroid nasal spray?!!? What gives? If you do not suffer from chronic sinus symptoms, consider yourself lucky. Now since Daddy is at the golf course I'm going to join the little boys in a nap....more Easter to come....
















No comments: