Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend in Baton Rouge


It was such a treat to be able to visit Jeff this weekend in Baton Rouge! Driving down Friday and coming back today made for a tiring road trip--but was TOTALLY worth it! I'm sure people will ask what we did this weekend, and really all I can say is eat and sleep :) Jeff has not been feeling well, so a couple of days of rest where definitely what he needed. We did have a wonderful dinner Saturday night at Mansur's (of course I had to take a picture!), and I even got to go see Jeff's apartment and meet his banking school roomies, Henry and Tom. And lastly, I have to thank Resa again for making this possible--Preston was in SUCH a great mood when I picked him up this evening. I think he is on the mend so hopefully all the Parker's will be well soon....Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: