Sunday, March 1, 2009

Beautiful Sunday Morning


It is amazing how quickly days go by that are busy doing little things--nothing altogether that interesting but busy all the same :) Where do I start? It is Sunday afternoon and Aunt Kendal just left from her overnight stay. We were all so glad she came to visit, and especially enjoyed the caramel pecan pie she brough from Julie Ann's! Preston Luke lights up when he sees her! I judged the Miss Minden pageant last night so Jeff got to spend some time with Preston. Friday night Jeff and I went on a date so see "Slumdog Millionaire" which was surprisingly good-funny, suspenseful, and heartwarming all at the same time. And thankfully, my mammogram last Monday was completely normal. Praise the Lord! I am working a lot next week (3 days) because Tech is on quarter break and it is really easy for me to work then because of the abundance of babysitting help. So, I will probably be absent from the blogsphere for most of next week but hope you all have a great one!

No comments: