Sunday, July 20, 2008

I now pronounce you...


Jeff and I were so happy to help celebrate the wedding of Amanda Leblanc and Justin Janaskie this weekend in Jackson, MS. Amanda's parents, Dr. Paul and Mrs. Nancy, and my parents got to be close friends when the Leblanc's lived in Winnfield. I actually used to BABYSIT Amanda so it made me feel a little ancient that she got married yesterday!! At first, my family was concerned that I should not make the trip-just in case Preston were to arrive-but Amanda's brother Zach assured me that I was in good hands as he just finished his OB rotation in med school :) We stayed at the Old Capitol Inn in downtown Jackson, and were assigned to the Elvis suite. This room was a real conversation piece-complete with purple lamp shades trimmed in boa and green shag carpet! Jeff enjoyed spending some quality time with the king.......

No comments: