Monday, March 9, 2015

Showering Baby Singh!








Although I am already an Aunt, Jeff's sister and family live in Baton Rouge and we don't see them very often.  So, I can not put into words how excited I am to be Aunt something??  to Kendal and Kevin's Baby Singh!  (No name yet.  Driving me nuts.  KK are you reading this????)

To see the beautiful day we had on Saturday you just would NOT believe that just 36 hours earlier the world was covered in ice!  It was truly a beautiful day and just perfect for celebrating this new life that will arrive sometime in May.  Baby Singh got some beautiful things...and I just can't wait to get my hands on all of his baby boy cuteness.

Love you bunches Kendal and Kevin and will continue to pray for the baby and you both as you prepare to become Mommy and Daddy!


No comments: