Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fall Fun





It has been busy...but it has been a FUN Fall!

Our biggest news to report is that Mommy and Preston are doing Ruston Community Theater's production of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" together!!!  Preston has a speaking part and will appear in all 6 shows, and by some fluke I got double cast as the female LEAD!!  We have been rehearsing twice a week and let me tell you it is time consuming--but soooooo fun!  Preston will most definitely steal the show if you are interested show times are:

12/4   7pm
12/5   7pm
12/6   7pm
12/7   2pm matinee

I will appear in the 12/4 and 12/7 shows.  We are also doing two school shows that are SOLD OUT already!  Such a fun experience....now I need to go work on my LINES!!

Kendal and Kevin were gracious to host BOTH boys for their annual pumpkin carving night this year.  I think you can tell they both had a great time ;)

And we all had so much fun at our first TUMC Trunk-or-Treat!  I don't usually do a trunk--but since we were going to be gone for Halloween I thought I'd step up to the plate for this fun, family event.  And I WON favorite trunk!  GO figure.  All credit to Pinterest...and those two cute little cowboys who surely won me some votes!!

Lastly, had a great birthday and birthday night celebrating at the Boys and Girls Club "Gatsby Gala." Glad my super cute hubby still likes to take me "out" and that we got to support such a great ministry in our community....more later...

No comments: