Monday, March 3, 2014

We're IN!













The Parker Family made our big move--WHEW!  There is still lots and lots to be done but I am to a point that I can sit down and realize that it WILL all get done eventually and we can be comfortable living :)  Of note I am still waiting on a product I ordered that is to take a faded spot out of my dining table.  Also, there is hanging still to be done (and I have a HUGE pile of things I think I DON'T want to hang that I've got to decide whether to save or sell..). And, last but not least, there is still some shopping to be done to add those little extras.......

John Cole is asleep tonight for night #2 in his big boy bed.  Not sure how well he slept last night because he was, well lets say acting sleepy today.  Both boys are very much enjoying their new playroom (no pic of that because when I was taking pictures EVERY piece of EVERY game we own was strewn on the floor...) and I am LOVING them having a place for their things :)

THANKS to the Village of people who help raise my boys who parented them for essentially 10 days while we were getting settled.  Couldn't have done it without you!

Now--who's coming over to EAT on these dishes????

PS:  Just realized there is no pic of the OUTSIDE!!  Will post when landscaping is done :)

No comments: