Friday, February 8, 2013

Laissez les Bon Temps Rouler...LPECC style :)






Whew!  A LOT has happened in the lives of The Parker Family since my last post.  But I am happy to report that we FINALLY got internet today after almost two weeks in our "rent house" so I am tickled to be posting right now!  (STILL no TV though...)

Not really sure how in depth the study of Mardi Gras goes at the LPECC, but Preston told me today to "get into the Mardi Gras spirit!" so they are at least learning about the party aspect--ha!  The kids loved the parade and I was glad John Cole and I got to attend.  On a side note I wasn't thinking and gave John Cole a peanut butter cup that was thrown and he doesn't have a peanut allergy.  Looking back that was not my best decision but it turned out ok :)

Lastly, please say a prayer for my grandparents.   My Gran is in HealthSouth recovering from a fracture in her back (that she has been suffering with for OVER a month that the Doctors MISSED!) and my PaPa was admitted to the hospital today with pneumonia.  Never a good thing at his age.  Thanks!

No comments: