Sunday, June 24, 2012

Peach Fest 2012-FINALLY!








Yipee!!  I've gotten my computer back!!  I used an old camera for pics of our cruise, and had them put on a picture CD.  The files must have been corrupted or something because I can't download them and they messed up my computer :(  However, it was not a virus and things SEEM to be back to normal....

So, until I can get some pics from our trip, here is a sampling from the Peach Festival last weekend.  Jeff and I ran the 5K in the morning--both with times indicative of being on vacation drinking wine every night-ha!  But it was fun and a great workout!  Resa was kind enough to come over at the crack of dawn so we could go run, and she joined us for the day.  Next was the parade and although John Cole was obviously not very interested P was having a ball!  His candy is still in Daddy's car and I hope I can make it disappear....

Next, we took P to K-K's because she took him to Lowe's to make a "Luxury Assault Vehicle" with a Madagascar theme.  K-K said it was pretty labor intensive (I've never done one with him!) but he came out with a great finished product and had a blast!

While he was doing that we took John Cole over to the diaper derby.  Now, I signed him up before we left thinking MAYBE he would be crawling becuase he is soooooo close.....but no cigar!  So, he just planked at the starting line :)  He was adorable though!

After a family lunch for all at the DawgHouse we ALL needed a nap!  I was barely up in time to get ready for Miss Louisiana that night. (Thanks again mom for going with me!) Miss Tech won Miss Louisiana so I'm hoping that's a start of great things for TECH this year....

More later....I hope.....

No comments: