Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tuesday in Augusta




Jeff and I had a most wonderful time yesterday at the MASTERS! We took a little trip over to Augusta with our good friends, Katie and Cullen Clark. We spent some time in Atlanta before heading over to the course, and got back this afternoon. We were just a bit disappointed me missed seeing Tiger, as it was the coldest Masters day on record according to the Atlanta newspaper, because he just went to the practice tee for a short bit and we were on 16 most of the day. However, we did get to see the shot of a LIFETIME by Vijay Singh!! He was just clowning around and skipped the ball over the water on the 16th hole to score a hole-in-one!! And, of course, I had to post a pic of my fave Phil Mickelson who I did get to see a BUNCH. He is thinner in person, by the way--the TV must really add 10 lbs!! I am going to pick up my baby man in the morning and just about can't wait. He has had a rough go of his little viral infection but Nana has taken such good care of him. We are looking forward to Easter weekend with family and hope you all have a good one as well :)

No comments: