Friday, January 9, 2009

Look Who's Talking!

Last Monday evening, after Daddy came home from work, Preston Luke started TALKING! Ok, not really talking, but baby talking for sure. We are not sure what prompted this change from his normal babbles, but he has now found his voice for sure. I have downloaded some video I took of him to YouTube and Facebook but for the life of me can not figure out how to get it on here! Oh well, I will try again later with a fresh outlook--I have been trying for days :) If you did want to see it on YouTube, the name is Preston talking 2009. Preston also has rolled from back to tummy then again to back--he still does not enjoy tummy time much so if he ever rolls there he gets back over quick!! He LOVES any type of interaction, especially flying through the air as "SuperPreston!" We are going to miss him terribly next week on our trip and hope he really enjoys spending some time with Nana and Pop. More posts when we return.....

No comments: