Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jumparoo!



Realizing that Preston has no clue what day Christmas actually is, when his present arrived yesterday I decided to go ahead and put it together and let him use it. As quickly as he is growing, he probably won't be in it for long!! Anyway, he LOVES his Jumparoo!! He will jump a little, not really on purpose, but he is happy with that. After he played in it for just a few minutes, he went straight down for a nap. I am so excited about this new option for contentment other than the swing or bouncy......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 340 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?