Monday, December 1, 2008

I am having so much FUN!



Sorry that my posts have not been very interesting lately as Preston and I have been spending a lot of time at home because of the cold weather. In fact, I think the reason the Bulldogs lost to Nevada was that their #1 fan Preston Luke was not in attendance!!! He has been a little congested and I did not want to take any chances. This morning, we had SO MUCH FUN playing on the playmat. I think Preston has learned the cause and effect of pushing the bar back and forth, but he probably really has not and just does it repeatedly by happenstance. He's my baby though, so of course I think he is advanced :) Tummy time is still like pulling teeth, but he is doing more than ever before. Sometimes, I try to trick him and let him watch Seasame Stree or something for a few minutes on his tummy-most times it does not work! Oh well, we will keep trying.........

No comments: